How to Create a Hyperlink Plaque - Web
1. Click on the image you want to add a hyperlink plaque to.
2. Click on the "i" button at the bottom of your screen.
3. An information panel will appear on the right where you can enter all the information.
4. With the "Show Info Panel in Space" toggled on, a plaque will now appear next to your image.
5. Click "View" on the plaque next to the image and then click "Yes, Let's Go" which will open the specified link in a new tab.
How to Create a Hyperlink Portal
1. Join your Spatial space, and click on the + "Add Content" button, then select 'Create Portal'.
2. Click the "Create from Link" button.
3. Input a title for the portal and then type the URL link in the Link* field.
4. Click "Create"
5. To use the portal, click on it and then select "Yes, Lets Go". The linked site will then open in a new browser window.
6. To edit your portal, click on it, then press the ESC key on your keyboard, then you'll have the option to lock, edit the position, duplicate, or delete the portal.
How to Create a Hyperlink on Mobile
1. Tap on an image in your space
2. If locked, unlock the image.
3. Tap the ' i ' with a circle around it at the bottom left corner of your screen
4. Fill out the information panel
5. Turn on the toggle for 'Show Info Panel in Space' to be able to see the info panel in your space next to the image.
6. Tap on the button on the info panel to be taken to wherever the hyperlink is set to take you!
Please use caution when clicking Hyperlinks and know that if you post anything illicit or illegal you will face suspension. See the relevant terms below:
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Service and this website may contain links to other independent third-party websites ("Linked Sites"), and we also permit you to link to third-party websites of your own choosing (“Chosen Sites”). The Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors and Users. Such Linked Sites are not under Spatial’s control, and Spatial is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any content, information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites. With respect to Chosen Sites, our intention is to permit your use of the Spatial Service as a portal into a rich and valuable online experience. However, it is strictly forbidden to link to Chosen Sites from Spatial that are pornographic or obscene, foment violence (e.g., gun violence, sexual and/or physical violence) or hate speech. Spatial has the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time should you violate this prohibition.
See our full terms at spatial.io/terms