Cinematic Tour Mode 🎥
This is feature enables you to easily and pasively view the art of any gallery!
Cinematic Tour Mode is also a great way to record an automatic tour of your space.
How to use Cinematic Tour Mode
- The button to activate cinematic tour mode will appear in the bottom middle of your browser window if you are in a space with permissions set to "view only"
- To activate cinematic tour mode click on the play icon in the center of the button.
- After clicking play, you will be automatically taken through the space you are in, in the order that the images were added to the space.
- You can let the tour complete itself completely hands free.
- If you want to skip from one image to the next you can click the arrows to the right or left of the play/pause button.
- To leave cinematic tour mode, press the ESC key on your computer.
You can turn off Cinematic Tour Mode for your space.
On web - click on the three dots (...) in the bottom right and go to your settings. The toggle switch will be visible within the window that appears.
On mobile - tap on the three dots (...) in the bottom right then tap the toggle for cinema tour mode.