Manage your subscription settings by heading to app.spatial.io and logging into your account. Navigate to your Profile icon. Here, you'll be able to Upgrade or manage your subscription.
If you purchased Pro through Oculus Subscriptions, the subscription can be managed either through the Oculus mobile app or by visiting the Oculus website.
Upgrading to Pro: FAQs
1. What can I do with a Pro license?
Pro licenses give you greater control over your spaces, your content, and your guests. To learn more about Pro capabilities, click here.
2. How can I upgrade?
There are a few ways to upgrade your account:
- You can purchase Pro via the Web app by clicking your profile then clicking Upgrade
- You can navigate to spatial.io/pricing
- Or, purchase Pro via your Oculus Subscriptions
3. How do Oculus Subscriptions work?
Oculus subscriptions allow individual users to purchase a Pro (personal) subscription to their Spatial account through the Oculus Store. You can purchase the subscription in an Oculus Headset while logged into your account. This can be accessed via the menu that appears while in a room. The subscription can then be managed either through the Oculus mobile app, or by visiting the Oculus website.
4. How can I modify, cancel, or renew my plan?
Log into spatial.io and click on your account name in the top center. Navigate to Billing. Here, you can manage your subscription.
5. I purchased a Monthly subscription, but meant to purchase Annual (or vice versa). How can I modify my subscription?
To shift your billing from Monthly to Annual (or Annual to Monthly), you'll need to cancel your current subscription and re-purchase your new subscription using the same email address that you used for your first transaction. Any leftover funds from your previous subscription will automatically be applied to your account as a credit towards your next renewal -- annual or monthly.
6. I have another question. Who do I ask?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to list your Spatial email and the email you purchased your license with in your message.