Specifications to target for your environments:
- Supported file formats: .fbx, .gltf
- Model size: up to 200m x 200m
- File size of the model: up to 30mb
- Maximum vertex count: 30x
- Texture: 2 x 1024*1024 or1 x 2048*2048 24 bit with mipmapping at maximum
To turn on the mesh in your environment to teleport to multiple levels:
Go to Settings --> Advanced Surface Teleportation
Keep in mind:
- You can switch between our default environments and your custom environment by going to Settings --> Change environment.
- Each room can have one custom environment saved at a time
🚧 Need Help Making A Custom Environment?
- Reach out to our partner agencies: Superbright and M2 Studios
- Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for list of recommended agencies
STEP 1: CLICK the "Set as Environment" Icon below "Duplicate"
STEP 2: Select set as SKYBOX or set as ENVIRONMENT
Skybox = The landscape, 360 orb that creates the scene
Environment = Where you will be standing, where the meeting takes place
Click HERE for instructions to create your own Skybox
STEP 3: Orient how you want your environment to be situated.
STEP 4: Scale to make sure it feels right and make any final adjustments.
Users in the room will not see you doing this!
Step 5: Repeat Steps 1 & 2 to set skybox and you are ready to go!
See the full Process: