Specifications to target for your environments: Spatial 3D Model Preparation Guide
- We support gltf integration for models and it can contain PBR based material properties such as metallic, roughness, normal and emission.
- So if you export your model to gltf/glb, it contains those material properties and textures and we load them and compose a material that uses PBR shader which uses Unity's shader cores.
- So you can use normal, metallic, roughnes and emission map then the result will be very similar to when you use Unity's Standard shader.
- Also we are supporting unlit shader so if you have unlit material in your model file, it will use unlit shader so you can optimize your model and environment.
When you upload a multi-level environment, you can teleport to multiple levels:
Keep in mind:
- You can switch between our default environments and your custom environment by going to Settings --> Change environment.
- Each room can have one custom environment saved at a time
🚧 Need Help Making A Custom Environment?
- Reach out to our partner agencies: Superbright and M2 Studios
- Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of recommended agencies
STEP 1: CLICK the "Set as Environment" Icon below "Duplicate"
STEP 2: Select set as SKYBOX or set as ENVIRONMENT
Skybox = The landscape, 360 orb that creates the scene
Environment = Where you will be standing, where the meeting takes place
Click HERE for instructions to create your own Skybox
STEP 3: Orient how you want your environment to be situated.
STEP 4: Scale to make sure it feels right and make any final adjustments.
Users in the room will not see you doing this!
Step 5: Repeat Steps 1 & 2 to set skybox and you are ready to go!
See the full Process: