🔐New Pro Features: upgrade here
Spatial will be adding special new features that will require upgrading to Pro
🎤🖖 HOST TOOLS: Room creators will now have greater control over the room and its participants with the abilities to mute users, remove participants, enable feature specific permissions, & revert the room to its last save.
🙌 New Free Features:
📱LiDAR Scanning: With Spatial's mobile app on an iPhone 12 or iPad Pro use your LiDAR and TrueDepth cameras to create point clouds & meshes you can add directly into Spatial.
👂Spatial Audio: Turn on Spatial Audio & the farther you are from someone the harder it becomes to hear them. Cocktail parties & breakout sessions here you come! 💃
🎥 Moveable Spectator Camera: Control the view of those watching from the web app. Show them what you're talking about, give them a tour, & look right at them.
🤳🏾 Selfie Stick: Take pictures in Spatial, of yourself, of a friend, of your co-workers, or any of the content in the room!
Duplicate Content: Easily create a copy of any piece of content in the room.
- Scribble color and brush size customization
- Change your Team's name
- We added a loop button to videos
- Bulk invite emails to rooms from the web app
- upload GLTF models from Mobile
- Webcams & Screenshares can be duplicated
- Email/Password Login Flow for Mobile
- Improved Mobile AR Mode Calibration UI
- Improved CloudSpectator feed quality
- Videos play automatically when re-entering the room if saved video was playing previously
- Disable hotspot if there's a person already in the spots
- Speakers are visualized with a radial effect in the Participant Bar
- When clicking 1:1 button, align object horizontally
- Added loading indicator to Mobile Quicklook
- Added Haptic feedback to Quest and Mobile interactions
- Improved Fist Bump responsiveness
- Spawn content from various integrations immediately without delay
- 3D Scribble on a downscaled object would result in really thin lines
- RTC feeds flicker back and forth between each other
- Camera on Mobile can end up below the floor in the Auditorium environment
- Some elements on the main wall overlap
- When a reconnect is triggered, the highlight and menu colors aren't updated to the new user color
- Crash caused by GLTF Load error
- Exception in ContentBrowser.ContentBrowserMediator.HandleDockModeChanged
- Exception in UserIntegrationsService.UpdateIntegrationsPeriodically
- Exception when Slack user doesn't exist in message/thread
- Exception caused when destroying an object that had a scribble attached