Keep in mind, only the creator of a space can delete a space this and it is irreversible.
- Enter the name or find the space under 'Your Spaces' tab you'd like to delete.
- Click on the thumbnail of the space for a few seconds until a pop-up appears.
- Select Delete then Delete Space.
On the Web/VR:
- Head to app.spatial.io and click 'Your Spaces' tab.
- Hover over the space you'd like to change and click on the (...) menu that appears on the bottom righthand corner of the thumbnail.
- From here, click Delete and Yes. On the web (shown below), you can also Copy Link or Rename your space from here.
Tip: You can also delete a space from inside a Spatial room by clicking the (...) menu.
How can I remove rooms from my Spaces that do not belong to me?
Only the room creator can revoke your access to a given room. They can do this by removing your email from the Invited Users list, or by changing their room sharing permissions.
If you have any further questions about room deletion, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.