Apple App Store
Available on iPhone & iPad
iOS 13 or higher
Google Play Store
Available on phones & tablets
Android 9 or higher
AR Mode: VR Mode:
The mobile app is designed for existing headset users as a companion app and to open up spaces in VR/AR to additional team members.
How to join the mobile app
- Download app from App Store and log in
- If you don't have an account, create a free account + avatar
- You may have been invited via a link, still create an account or log in then join the meeting room.
- Once you are logged in, you'll see a few tabs: the Explore tab, and the Spaces tab with your personal spaces or spaces you've been invited to.
- Enter the space you'd like to join or create a new one
- Once you're in a space, you will be able to talk with other users who joined either from their device or from the web app. Be sure to unmute yourself to talk.
Learn how to move around
Use two fingers to move around in any direction
Use one finger to look around
Pinch in to go from 3rd person to 1st person view
Turn on AR Mode
Step 1: Press the AR mode icon in your toolbar
Step 2: Place wall
There are two ways to place your wall:
- Aim and tap
- Manually place
Aim and tap
Scan wall until you see a transparent outline, then aim the blue square in the center of your biggest wall and tap the screen.
Manually place your wall
- Hold your phone parallel to the floor
- Place the top of your phone against the wall
- Press the 'place wall here' button
How to interact with objects
- To move the object, tap and hold your finger on any uploaded 2D or 3D object until you hear the object activation sound
- Use your finger to move the object around in the room
- To resize the object and place a second finger on the object
- Move your fingers apart to make the object bigger
- Move your fingers closer together to make the object smaller
- To move the object closer or further away, tap and hold your finger on the object
- Slightly move your finger downwards to move the object closer to you
- Slightly move your finger upwards to push the object away from you
- Join Discord, Discord.gg/Spatial, and share feedback in the #ideas-and-feedback channel
- Email us at email@example.com
Curious about your capabilities on the Mobile app? Check out this article to compare the Mobile version with the Web and Headset experiences.