Click these links to learn about Web and Mobile movement and interactions. Click this link to learn about Movement using Hand Tracking (Quest Only).
Move your Avatar
- VR Headset: Move your joystick forward or backward to teleport within the space. Shift left or right to pan your view side to side.
- AR Headset: Physically navigate around your real space to change your position in a room
- Use the laser pointer (dotted line) to direct people's attention and engage with media
- Grab, move, and rotate objects (the dotted line will turn into a solid line)
- Move close to an object and grab to rotate the object freely
- Make Objects Larger or Smaller by grasping the object with both hands and adjusting the size. Grasp using your controller triggers.
- Move objects closer by dragging your joystick down. Push objects away from you by moving the joystick up.
- Pin both 2D and 3D content to freeze anywhere in the room / in any state
- Clap in agreement or congratulations — firework animation and audio feedback
- Celebrate Together!