In this article, learn how to:
- Move your avatar and change your view within a Spatial room
- Manipulate 2D and 3D content
- Express yourself and talk with your hands
Move your Avatar
- Oculus Quest: Move your joystick forward or backward to teleport within the space. Shift left or right to pan your view side to side.
- Use the laser pointer (dotted line) to direct people's attention and engage with media
- Grab, move, and rotate objects (the dotted line will turn into a solid line)
- Make Objects Larger or Smaller by grasping the object with both hands and adjusting the size.
- Move objects closer by dragging your joystick down. Push objects away from you by moving the joystick up.
- Pin both 2D and 3D content to freeze anywhere in the room / in any state
- Clap in agreement or congratulations — firework animation and audio feedback
- Celebrate Together!