Need to White board?
Yay we can whiteboard right on our Notes!
1) Choose Note Color & Draw
You can change the color of the note, tap the square icon
- Reach your hand/controller forward until your marker touches the note
- Hit done when you are finished
2) Change Pen Color & Edit
You can edit your note, add to it, or have someone else contribute!
- Reach back out and click to select the note
- On top of the note notice how you can switch to using the keyboard or voice to text instead!
- To Draw tap the scribble icon
- Tap the top square within a square to rotate colors!
3) Change Pen Thickness & Undo/Delete
You can change the thickness of your pen too!
- Click on the circle icon, see how it changes to show you how thick your pen will be
- Undo a change you made with the back arrow
- Delete the content of your note with the bottom icon
4) Switch between Left and Right Hand
On the Oculus Quest, toggle a switch between left and right hands by grabbing the note using the trigger or pinching the note with the opposite hand.
On the Hololens, switch hands by pinching the note with the opposite hand.
Draw or write on notes in Spatial the same way you would on a physical sticky note: