While Spatial provides a customizable space what can host a wide variety of use cases,
Spatial's Top Use cases boil down to these top 4 Categories:
3D Design & Data Review
- If you work with a 3D product it may make perfect sense to be able to iterate on its design in Spatial
- If you require analysis of lots of data, in 2D and 3D, Spatial could help with visualizing it
Team Meetings & Design Thinking
- As our workforces become increasingly global and distributed we need to feel more present and connected
- Meetings, whether project planning or any sort ideation, can benefit from the unlimited space provided in AR/VR. This is especially true when combined with the annotation tools Spatial already has.
Training & Education
- Many students are educated online, Spatial provides a new type of classroom that enhances their sense of presence and participation
- Training is a vital phase for many roles, and Spatial is a great way to eliminate the need to travel to do it
- Spatial enables you to have an immersive experience for your presentations or pitches easily. Combine both 3D and 2D information spread 360 degrees around your participants.
If you have questions and want to talk with someone about your use case please reach out to email@example.com with a short introduction.