The great thing about Spatial is that you don't need an expensive AR/VR device to join a meeting - you can join Spatial directly from your phone or your computer!
Follow these steps to join Spatial from your phone or desktop
- Go to spatial.io/app on your phone or computer browser and log in
- If you don't have an account, create a free account + avatar
- You may have been invited via a link, still create an account or log in then join the meeting room.
- Once you are logged in, you'll either see existing rooms in your organization or you may need to create a new room
- Enter the room you'd like to join or create a new one
- Once you're in a room, you will be able to talk with other users who joined either from their device or from the web app. Be sure to unmute yourself to talk.
- You can talk with all users via audio
- You can share your webcam
- You can share notes
- You can do in-room searches