When you use Spatial on an AR/VR headset for the first time, you will be prompted to pair the headset with your Spatial account using a 5 digit code. Here are the steps to do that.
(Note: You may need to click "New User" first before the code appears)
1. Open the Spatial app on your headset and take note of the 5 digits displayed on screen. If you don't see the numbers, click on "New/Add User".
2. In your desktop web browser, visit Spatial.io/pair
3. Enter the 5 digit code from your headset
Pairing via the Web App
1. Open Spatial on your headset
2. Visit app.spatial.io and log into your account
3. Click the Pair Headset icon in the top right corner
4. Enter the 5 digit code from your device into the web app
Pairing while inside a Spatial Room
1. Click your Spatial room invite link or enter a Spatial room on your desktop
2. Click the ... menu in the lower right corner, and select "Pair Headset"
3. Enter the 5 digit code from your device into the web app
Now you are logged in, your computer and headset are connected, and you can start using Spatial!
NOTE: Once you have paired your headset to your account, you won't have to perform this step again for your account in the future unless you log out of your account on your headset.