Besides directly inviting new teammates and/or clients to your Spatial organization from the admin panel in the web app, you can also share an invite link to allow easy new joins into your room.
- If they already have a Spatial account, and they are logged in, they will be able to directly join your room as a user.
- If they do not have a Spatial account, they will join the room automatically and be prompted to enter their name, then create an account.
TIP: Invite people who do not have without a Spatial account by sharing the room invite link.
How to find the invite link: Web App
1. To find the invite link, go to the web app -- app.spatial.io -- and enter the room you'd like to share.
2. In the right-hand corner, click the Share button. Configure your share settings as described below.
You can enable your room to be accessed by anyone with a link, or anyone in your organization.
Share your room one of two ways:
- Send an invite to an email address
- Copy the room link to share with your participants
By adding a user by email, they won't have to click any links - the room will simply appear in their Spaces. You can invite multiple users to your room at once by putting a comma between each email, but it is easier to do so with the link invite.
TIP: If your room access is restricted to members of your organization, you can still directly invite users outside of your organization to your room by clicking Invite by email. This will allow only the added users to access your room in addition to those in your organization.
You can revoke room access for the added users by clicking the X next to their name.
How to find the invite link: Headset
1. Enter a Spatial room on your headset.
2. Look down and click the blue button to open the menu.
3. Click on the Invite icon on the lower right.
4. Type in the email of the person you would like to invite, or email yourself a link that you can forward on to others.
5. Send the invite.