The web app is great to use if you can not join a meeting from a headset
How to join the web app / desktop:
Go to Spatial's web app: app.spatial.io
- Chrome >= 72
- Firefox >= 72
- Safari >= 12
- Edge >= 79
You can join from your mobile device or phone as well by going to your browser OR try our full featured iOS/Android apps
If they do not have a Spatial account, they will join the room automatically and be prompted to enter their name, then create an account.
If you have an account or would like to create one:
- Login: Use your email or Single Sign-On
- Always create your account with your professional email, if possible
- If you are interested in joining via headset learn how to use the web app to Pair Your Headset
- Make sure you agree to Join Audio
Now that you are in the web app there are lots of things you are able to do!
- Choose Your View
Focus on the wall: Don't squint to see it!
View the full room: all of its content and participants
- Share Your Webcam
- Click on the camera icon if you'd like to share your video, and on the microphone to share audio or mute yourself
- Multiple participants are able to share their webcam into the meeting room
- Create New Rooms
- Share a meeting link
- Be a Group Administrator