The web app is great to use if you can not join a meeting from a headset
How to join the web app / desktop:
Go to Spatial's web app: app.spatial.io
- Chrome >= 72
- Firefox >= 72
- Safari >= 12
- Edge >= 79
You can join from your mobile device or phone as well by going to your browser OR try our full featured iOS/Android apps
If they do not have a Spatial account, they will join the room automatically and be prompted to enter their name, then create an account.
If you have an account or would like to create one:
- Login: Use your email or Single Sign-On
- Always create your account with your professional email, if possible
- If you are interested in joining via headset learn how to use the web app to Pair Your Headset
- Make sure you agree to Join Audio
Now that you are in the web app there are lots of things you are able to do!
- Choose Your View
Focus on the wall: Don't squint to see it!
View the full room: all of its content and participants
- Share Your Webcam
- Click on the camera icon if you'd like to share your video, and on the microphone to share audio or mute yourself
- Multiple participants are able to share their webcam into the meeting room
- Create New Rooms
- Share a meeting link
Upload content into the room, or add a note that will be placed on the shared wall in the room.
You can also modify what content is visible to you in your Content menu in AR and VR via the Content Menu in the web.
- Be a Group Administrator