Open the Menu
Glance down, press the blue dot and pull the menu up and open
Mute — Sticky Note — Content — Portals — Settings
Select the 'Spaces' menu to the right of your profile picture in the subdock to navigate between your personal room collection, shared team rooms, as well as explore community rooms and public events!
To access the Space Template Picker, hit the portals icon and view the different spaces.
See what’s going on in Spatial. Now all organized and easily discoverable!
- Open the Content menu and select Scribble. Pinch your fingers or squeeze your controller trigger to draw in 3D!
- Change your color or width by tapping the Color and Size icons
- To continue using Spatial without drawing, click Done
- Switch between Left and Right hands by squeezing your controller trigger
Adding Content to your room
- To access your content open the menu and click the big blue "Content" button
- You can upload your own content and it will be saved in your content menu
- Select whichever file you want to bring in
Below your files notice these powerful feature options
- In "Stuff" you will find sample content to bring in
- Use the In Spatial Web Browser - [Currently under maintenance]
- Integrate with Google Drive, Microsoft 365, Sketchfab, or a Crypto Wallet
White boarding in Spatial - you can draw directly on notes
- To type a note, open the menu and click Note
- Or use voice to text by clicking the microphone (speak immediately when you click)
- to EDIT a note, click on it and select the keyboard, microphone, or scribble icon
- click "Note" in the menu
- When you are done make sure you click Done
- You can also add notes via web app
There are multiple ways to trigger a search
Best practice tip: be sure to search, or move your search, away from the wall
- Type into the keyboard or dictate by selecting the microphone icon:
This is where you will find your saved Templates:
- In your Content menu, click Stuff and select the Selfie Stick.
- Hold onto the Selfie Stick using your controller trigger.
- With your opposite hand, use your controller trigger to zoom in or out; flip the camera orientation, and snap a photo.
In your Content menu, click Stuff and select the Mirror
- See your avatar in action!
- In addition to sharing via the web app, you can email yourself a link to send to your friends directly from the room in headset
Here you can also adjust your location to join a new group, turn on or off your avatar, check your audio, and more.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com
- For technical issues please submit a ticket
Look to the top left corner of the main wall:
- see what time it is
- see a timer of how long you've been in the space
- see your device's battery life
- Hover over any content in the room and look for the icon with a double square and "+" sign
- Click and multiply as many times as you'd like