Open the Menu
Glance down, press the blue dot and pull the menu up and open
Mute — Notes — Content — Spaces — Settings
White boarding in Spatial - you can draw directly on notes
- To type a note, open the menu and click Note
- Or use voice to text by clicking the microphone (speak immediately when you click)
- to EDIT a note click on it and select the keyboard, microphone, or scribble icon
- click "Note" in the menu
- When you are done make sure you click Done
- You can also add notes via web app
- To access your content open the menu and click the big blue "Content" button
- You can upload your own content and it will be saved in your content menu
- Click to open whichever file you need to bring in
- In your Content menu, click Stuff and select the Selfie Stick.
- Hold onto the Selfie Stick using your controller trigger.
- With your opposite hand, use your controller trigger to zoom in or out; flip the camera orientation, and snap a photo.
In your Content menu, click Stuff and select the Mirror
- See your avatar in action!
Below your files notice these powerful feature options
- In "Stuff" you will find sample content to bring in
- Use the In Spatial Web Browser
- Integrate with Slack, Figma, and Google Drive
There are multiple ways to trigger a search
Best practice tip: be sure to search, or move your search, away from the wall
- Type into the keyboard:
- Or use Voice to Text by clicking the microphone:
- To Upload Content from the web app click on the paperclip icon.
- Another great way to get information into a room is via screenshare
- Open the Content menu and select Scribble. Pinch your fingers or squeeze your controller trigger to draw in 3D!
- Change your color or width by tapping the Color and Size icons
- To continue using Spatial without drawing, click Done
- Switch between Left and Right hands by squeezing your controller trigger
Intro To Spatial room: learn all about Navigating Spatial from in the app
- switch between meeting rooms
Create a new room:
- click the "+" in the spaces menu, click on the center of your biggest wall, name the room
- You need to make a room to start a Spatial meeting.
Don't want to be heard?
- If you are more of a passive participant or are in a noisy environment, you have the option to mute yourself in Spatial.
- You can decide wether or not you want auto-save on. This will make your content persistent.
- Click the floppy disk icon to save your room, rooms will re-open to the state they were saved in next time you join. Be sure to save or it will disappear!
- In addition to sharing via the web app, you can email yourself a link to send to your colleagues directly from the room in headset
Here you can also adjust your location to join a new group, turn on or off your avatar, check your audio, and more.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com
- For technical issues please submit a ticket
Look to the top left corner of the main wall:
- see what time it is
- see a timer of how long you've been in the meeting
- see your devices battery life
- Hover over any content in the room and look for the icon with a double square and "+" sign
- Click and multiply as many times as you'd like