Open the Menu
Glance down, press the blue dot and pull the menu up and open
Mute — Scribble — Content — Portals — Settings
Don't want to be heard?
- If you are more of a passive participant or are in a noisy environment, you have the option to mute yourself in Spatial.
Click PORTALS — Move from room to room smoothly with the Space Template picker.
Navigate between your personal room collection, shared team rooms, as well as explore community rooms and public events!
To access the Space Template Picker, hit the portals icon and view the different spaces.
See what’s going on in Spatial. Now all organized and easily discoverable!
- Open the Content menu and select Scribble. Pinch your fingers or squeeze your controller trigger to draw in 3D!
- Change your color or width by tapping the Color and Size icons
- To continue using Spatial without drawing, click Done
- Switch between Left and Right hands by squeezing your controller trigger
Adding Content to your room
- To Upload Content from the web app, click on the paperclip icon
- Or, drag and drop files directly into your Space
- Another great way to get information into a room is via screenshare
- Learn more about Web App features
- To access your content open the menu and click the big blue "Content" button
- You can upload your own content and it will be saved in your content menu
- Click to open whichever file you need to bring in
You can also add Interactive Content: Animations
Below your files notice these powerful feature options
- In "Stuff" you will find sample content to bring in
- Use the In Spatial Web Browser
- Integrate with Slack, Figma, Google Drive, Microsoft 365 and Ethereum Wallet
White boarding in Spatial - you can draw directly on notes
- To type a note, open the menu and click Note
- Or use voice to text by clicking the microphone (speak immediately when you click)
- to EDIT a note, click on it and select the keyboard, microphone, or scribble icon
- click "Note" in the menu
- When you are done make sure you click Done
- You can also add notes via web app
There are multiple ways to trigger a search
Best practice tip: be sure to search, or move your search, away from the wall
- Type into the keyboard:
- Or use Voice to Text by clicking the microphone:
This is where you will find your saved Templates:
- In your Content menu, click Stuff and select the Selfie Stick.
- Hold onto the Selfie Stick using your controller trigger.
- With your opposite hand, use your controller trigger to zoom in or out; flip the camera orientation, and snap a photo.
In your Content menu, click Stuff and select the Mirror
- See your avatar in action!
- You can decide wether or not you want auto-save on. This will make your content persistent.
- Click the floppy disk icon to save your room, rooms will re-open to the state they were saved in next time you join. Be sure to save or it will disappear!
- In addition to sharing via the web app, you can email yourself a link to send to your colleagues directly from the room in headset
Here you can also adjust your location to join a new group, turn on or off your avatar, check your audio, and more.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com
- For technical issues please submit a ticket
Look to the top left corner of the main wall:
- see what time it is
- see a timer of how long you've been in the meeting
- see your device's battery life
- Hover over any content in the room and look for the icon with a double square and "+" sign
- Click and multiply as many times as you'd like