Open the Menu
Glance down, press the blue dot and pull the menu up and open
Intro To Spatial room: learn all about Navigating Spatial from in the app
- switch between meeting rooms
Create a new room:
- click the "+" in the spaces menu, click on the center of your biggest wall, name the room
- To access your content open the menu and click the big blue "Content" button
- Open the Mirror to see what your avatar looks like
- To Upload Content click on the paperclip icon.
- It will appear in the room in the headset, not on the web app.
- We have demo content if you have not uploaded any yet, see the Design Room.
- Another great way to get information into a room is via screenshare
There are multiple ways to trigger a search
Best practice tip: be sure to search, or move your search, away from the wall
- Type into the keyboard:
- Or use Voice to Text by clicking the microphone:
- Open the menu and select Scribble, pinch your fingers to draw in 3D!
- To continue using Spatial without drawing, click Done
- Type a note
- Or use voice to text by clicking the microphone (speak immediately when you click)
- Open the menu and click the blue + sign to get to content - click "Note" in the menu
- When you are done make sure you click Done
- You can also add notes via web app
Don't want to be heard?
- If you are more of a passive participant or are in a noisy environment, you have the option to mute yourself in Spatial.
- Click the floppy disk icon to save your room, rooms will re-open to the state they were saved in next time you join. Be sure to save or it will disappear!
- In addition to sharing via the web app, you can email yourself a link to send to your colleagues directly from the room in headset
Here you can adjust your location to join a new group, turn on or off your avatar, check your audio, and more.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com
- For technical issues please submit a ticket