In addition to our mobile and web platforms, Spatial supports Meta Quest VR devices. You can view and download all our supported platforms here.
- Meta Quest
- Meta Quest 2
These devices all work cross-platform! Spatial also works on your phone with a full featured mobile app, as well as right on your desktop via our web app. You can view and download all of our supported platforms here.
Which VR platform is best for you? We’ve listed out some quick info and resources below:
Meta Quest & Quest 2
Quest 2 — Meta's latest VR Headset
- Biggest selling point is its higher graphic quality
- At $299, it's the best bang for your buck
- Learn more & Order Here
- Owned by Meta, Oculus is known for making great VR devices, and Quest is special because it is a non-tethered, all-in-one, stand alone device that has sensors and tracking! Spatial works very closely with the Meta team to ensure that the VR version of Spatial is awesome.
- Why VR? If you’re into total immersion in a virtual environment, this platform is for you.
- You can use hand tracking
- Two controllers allows for you to have more familiar gaming level input into your virtual space, some people find this easier.